Hello parents! How’s summer vacation treating you so far..?
* We’re already halfway through summer, with the next school year only a month away, and parents across the country are starting to plan their back-to-school shopping – how much will you be spending on books & pencils this year?
* Children disciplinary tactics may vary, but one commonly known and used approach is punishment. Punishment is given as a penalty for misbehavior, and even if some parents may feel this tactic is a bit too harsh to handle at times, punishment teaches children lessons that will resonate for life. As this parenting blogger explains, “punishment” is actually a way to protect your children in the long run..
* Are you expecting your firstborn child? Then this insightful article listing “things you need to know about parenting” is for you.
* Have you heard about crowd-funding? How about crowd-funding a baby?? Yes, you heard/read us right – turns out parents are raising money for fertility treatments or adoption fees by using crowd-funding sites. Read more about ways to bankroll a baby here. Interesting stuff. 😀
* What would you do if your child decides to become a race car driver? Some sports and activities are dangerous in nature and are received by parents with mixed feelings… Here are some very interesting stories of acceptance and support, as displayed by parents of professional daredevils.