The whole world is abuzz – a future king is born! We’ve being enjoying the royal baby coverage so much that we’ve decided to dedicate this week’s Parenting News Recap Roundup to Kate & Will’s little man – congratulations to the happy family across the pond!
* What’s in a name? We’re all on edge now waiting to hear what title the newborn baby will carry – “His Royal Highness Prince [YOURNAMEHERE] of Cambridge” – how long will it take? We plan on following the official Clarence House twitter account, as they will undoubtedly be tweeting the news…
* The royal couple thanks you… leave it to British royalty to issue an official thank you to the hospital staff, patients and visitors who surrounded them on their special day. (We love the included picture of the happy parents!) 😀
* What do we expect from the new parents? Here’s a take on the parenting styles the royal baby can look forward to.
* Here’s one daddy blogger’s advice to the new royal parents (We love the Cheerios tip! A box of O’s is always good to have around for a snack-happy baby..) 🙂
* If it’s newsworthy, you know it has a twitter hashtag… enjoy some of the funniest comments and reactions surrounding the #RoyalBaby, following the #GreatKateWait, in this amusing collection of tweets.
* And on a related note – you may not get the same paparazzi treatment as Kate and her newborn boy (and be thankful for that!) so here are some noteworthy tips & tricks for taking great photos of mom & baby – enjoy!