* Are you debating whether or not you should give your child a cellphone? Are you weighing the pros & cons (and yes, there are several, for both sides) and still can’t decide what falls under “proper parenting”? This article covers the connected-kids debate in a clear and useful way, including tips from parents & experts alike.
* Raising girls and raising boys is two totally different things. If you don’t agree, just take a look at this list of 11 things that only parents of boys will understand…
* Parenting can be difficult enough as two, even more so as one, but as two ones…?? Well, that’s a whole different ball game – check out these 14 tips to healthy co-parenting with your former spouse.
* Have you ever wondered what happens when an introvert becomes a parent? Or perhaps you yourself are an introverted mom? Here are 5 excellent tips to dealing with the personal hardships of being an introverted mother.
* It’s not easy, but it’s advisable to limit your child’s screen time on a daily basis. The American Academy of Pediatricians offers an excellent media planning tool for children of all ages and stages so they get plenty of other healthy input aside from television, video games and mobile phones. The planner is found on their healthychildren.org site which includes a wealth of information for raising your children in a happy and healthy environment.