* Eating Disorders are a difficult issue, and parents of teens especially (though today these illnesses seem to start at earlier and earlier ages) should be aware of the signs and symptoms that a child or teen would display, plus know of the possible treatment options available for the entire family as a whole. Read more about this important topic in this guide, offering eating disorder help for parents and family members.
* Have you checked out the “YouTube Kids” app yet? YouTube launched their new tailored-for-kids app for both Apple & Android devices, and it features a lot of useful special settings, like a timer and extra parental controls. Kids using the app can access only pre-curated content, selected especially for children, and if they try to search for topics that sound non-age appropriate, they’ll get a friendly “no access” message… Read all about the pros & cons of YouTube Kids here.
* Here’s an interesting article about narcissistic children – do parents who treat their kids as though they’re super-duper-extra special actually instill the seeds of narcissism in them?
* We’re guessing that some of our mommy readers probably grew up with Melissa Joan Hart, aka Clarissa, as in “Clarissa Explains It All” (or Sabrina, as in The Teenage Witch…) So we think you’ll get a kick out of this article featuring 10 best parenting hacks by MJH – today a 38 year old mother of three. (And even if you don’t remember or know this child star from not-so-long-ago, you’ll still enjoy these hacks! Trust us.)
* Are you planning a birthday party for your kid/s? Here is a useful list of tips for planning successful birthday parties. (And just remember that the most important thing is to have fun!)
* Have you always wanted to bake with your children but weren’t sure how to do it and survive the adventure? These 15 tips from expert moms will ensure a healthy, cheerful baking experience for everyone involved.