* Dealing with a strong-willed child >> thought this piece focuses on step-parents of strong-willed children, we found some of the points and suggestions to be very interesting and useful, even if you’re dealing with your own flesh and blood… This article also helps you identify and assess if your child is indeed “strong-willed.”
* Children of Divorce >> Following a Huffington Post blogger’s story about how reading books helped her deal with her parents’ divorce, the online publication reached out to readers on social networks asking them what they think kids should know when their parents decide to split up. They got some interesting replies, as you can see in this post.
* Considering the “family bed” >> If you share your bed with your young children, there are several points, pros & cons, to consider.
* Cut down on baby expenses! >> Babies are pricey, so if there are ways to cut down on expenses during their first year – why not?! We say go for it.
* Post-natal photo shoots >> Giving birth is quite a physical ordeal and can take a toll on the body; one new mom, who also happens to be a professional photographer, took it upon herself to prove to the world that there is nothing “shocking or disturbing” about scars, lines or bumps. Her project and the forthcoming book “A Beautiful Body” are explained in detail in this compelling interview.