* “Spreadsheet parenting” and “friend-parents” are said to be leading children into ill-equipped lives, lacking the tools to decide for themselves what they really want… Do you agree with the observations in this article?
* If 19 (yes, you heard us – 19!) kids doesn’t spell experience, we don’t know what does… Which is why Michelle Duggar’s blog (from the show “19 Kids and Counting”) is such a great resourceful read!
* Everyone’s been talking about the REAL reason baby onesies have flaps, so – in case you missed this video revelation – here is the baby vest epiphany.
* Love has no limits and this caring home has no child capping… We love truly inspiring stories like this one, of a couple who decided to open their home as a foster care unit, and wound up adopting eight brothers.
* Do your kids “have to have!!” the “it toy” of the season..? As parents, it is important we teach our children perspective and the value of good heartwarming holiday cheer (versus holidays that are all about the gifts/toys/gadgets..) Here are 7 ways to give your children proper gift-giving values.
* Are you a working parent? Or a pregnant soon-to-be working mom? Then you should definitely check out Babygate – the site that lists all your rights as a working mom (including laws and regulations per state.)
* No one’s perfect (yes, that’s right, not even you! or us!!) and when a parent is only human, it can have an effect on the kids… Here are 5 mistakes that we all make as parents.
* Looking for a short & easy video to explain Christmas to your young ones? Look no further – we’ve got you covered with our video about the Origins of Christmas. 🙂