* Is your teenager or pre-college kid turning into a couch potato right before your eyes..? Your kid is still your kid – at any age – so here’s some expert advice for parents tackling that “zombie zone”.
* The holiday season is the most hectic time of year, and when parents are separated or divorced, time-management challenges can become even greater. Here are 5 tips for managing your co-parenting time during the holidays.
* As a parent, how much of your social media sharing may be considered as inappropriate or “over-sharing”? Here are a few good thoughts & pointers to consider when posting pictures of your children online. (And if you are going to share images openly, have you ever thought of watermarking your pictures? Here’s one mom’s story, explaining why you should consider it before your baby becomes a viral meme sensation…)
* Planning a family getaway over the holidays? Then you’ll thank us for t his one! Here are some good tips for flying with small children.
* Here’s a beautiful parenting “aha! moment” from parents who gave a pep talk to their kid after discovering he was being bullied at school – we enjoyed reading about it and thought you might enjoy it too… 🙂
* Having a hard time getting through to your kids? Try these 7 steps to get your kid to listen the first time without yelling or nagging.
* Toddlers are like sponges, everything you say resonates (and sticks) so choose your words wisely. Here are 10 things parents shouldn’t say to their toddlers.
* When you become a mom, you need a certain type of “audience” to listen to your woes.. Here is a list of 10 types of friends every mom needs. 😉
* If you’re looking for truly deep & profound parenting tips, look no further! You’ll find them here, in these three parenting quotes to remember.
* And we’ll leave you with one last list for today, some food for thought – from parenting in the public eye to the overflow of overbearing information – here are 14 ugly truths about parenting today that we all have to deal with.