* There’s no clear one-set-of-rules-fits-all parenting handbook, but we definitely liked this short list of 5 parenting lessons from a mom – it’s a good one to go by!
* Here’s an interesting piece of parenting trivia… Did you know why parents are called “mom” and “dad”? Read all about it here.
* “5 Ways to Improve the Parent/Service Instructor Relationship” is a great piece for parents of children with autism, but we also think that all parents, in general, can find a useful tip or two on this list. It’s an interesting read for all.
* Here’s a topic we don’t read much about, but could be relevant to many of you parents out there – birthmarks! Read all about the different types of birthmarks and their causes.
* Parenting is the hardest job in the world… so be thankful that we found this list of sneaky parenting tricks to help you through the task! 😉
* Kids have to do chores. But kids hate doing chores. So whatcha gonna do about it?! Here are 5 great tips to get your children to complete their chores.
* With so many parenting styles out there, are we still surprised when a new one pops up..? Ummm yes! And still – here’s all you need to know about “no rescue” parenting (*kind of “the anti helicopter” parenting…)
* And on a lighter note.. here’s a funny (yet not far from the truth!) list of 11 lessons learned over 8 years of parenting.
And how can we not conclude with the BEST post-Halloween video of the week..? Jimmy Kimmel asks parents to tell their kids they ate all their candy.. again.. 😉 This is becoming an annual tradition, and this year the kids are truly awesome! Watch the video here. Enjoy. 🙂