It’s time for our bi-weekly roundup of interesting, relevant, important, noteworthy parenting news from across the web! These are the things we found interesting this week, we hope you all benefit from them too. 🙂
* It’s that time of the year again… time to get our flu shots! Here are 12 tips for parents & kids to get through the flu shots in comfort.
* Who comes first – your children or your spouse? This interesting write-up addresses the matter of “the parenting religion” and prioritizing within the family unit.
* Parenting is hard, and raising a special needs child is (naturally) even harder… Friendship (between other special needs parents, but also with other parents in general) can be a great help & source for support, though some parents of special needs kids may find it hard to connect with others under their unique circumstances; here are 8 tips for special needs parents, when it comes to making friends.
* Did you know that a child’s room can affect their development? If you’re planning on redecorating, or if you’re currently planning your children’s bedroom and play area, this article is for you.
* Having a hard time getting your kids into the bath? Here are some parenting tips for bath time fun.
* Babies and toddlers may take up a lot of the “parenting” spotlight and conversations, but even when we pass these hard sleep-less exhausting years, raising your kid doesn’t end there, and raising a teenager may be a different kind of challenge, but believe us – it’s a challenge nonetheless! If you’re parenting a teen (or just want to get a glimpse at what to expect in a few years time..) take the time to read this insightful article about raising teens.
* If you have an energetic baby, or a mischievous toddler, you better get ready to raise an energetic kid – here are 6 tips for parents of the fearless child.
*And we’ll finish off with this: 28 parents having really bad days (Because sometimes, the best you can do is just laugh it off…) 😉