* With so many different parenting styles and techniques discussed these days, we always appreciate a good clear roundup (definitions and all) explaining all this so-called “parenting mumbo jumbo”…
* Is your teenager screening you or not returning your calls? Here’s an app that allows parents to remotely lock their kid’s phone until they CALL. THEM. BACK.
* Parenting is also about letting go, and letting your child explore new, possibly dangerous, territories… If you’re having a hard time dealing with this, here’s a list of 10 dangerous things to let your kids do at home, that can help you let go.
* Some breastfeeding moms tend to worry about their milk supply – are they providing enough for their baby to grow & nourish? Here is a list of 8 things to keep in mind when breastfeeding, that may help you maintain a healthy, constant supply of milk for your baby.
* And on the matter of breastfeeding… did you know that breastfeeding can cut that chances of post-natal depression in half? Read more about this study here.
* Looking for a recommended children’s book? Here’s a link to keep handy – reviews of the best new children’s books – updated weekly!
* A good movie can teach us a lesson or two, and when it comes to parenting movies – who wouldn’t want to pick up something from the nanny handbooks of Mary Poppins or Mrs Doubtfire..?! Here’s a list of great parenting & nanny movies (plus insights & tips) and here’s an interesting post discussing 5 lessons learned from the movie “Boyhood”. Enjoy!