* If you’re a step-parent, or have a partner that is a step-parent to your kids, we’re sure you’ll find this write-up about The Challenges of Step-Parenting and its list of crucial tips very useful.
* check out this list of 3 things every parent needs to do in order to build & maintain a strong, good relationship with their kid…
* We loved this guide of 22 useful parenting hacks to make life easier – from the fun & the silly to some truly smart and original ideas – these creative parenting tips are super useful!
* Do grandmas know best..? Some “old school” parenting advice isn’t always all it’s cracked up to be, turns out not all moms (or moms of the past) always know what they’re talking about.. 😉 Check out this amusing list of 24 bits of crazy parenting advice from grandma. (Just remember to take it all with a spoon of honey..) 😛
* Summer’s right around the corner! Here are some great tips to keeping your kids learning over the summer.
* Planning a play date for your toddler? Here are some pointers to keep in mind, to help make sure the play date is more enjoyable for everyone!
* And we’ll top this week’s roundup with a blog post we enjoyed, humorously describing the 5 types of parents it’s OK to judge.. (We just hope we don’t -unknowingly- fall under any one of these categories) 😉