Fall is a wonderful season; the leaves are turning, the air is crisp, and families are out pumpkin picking. 🙂
And so, we thought it was just fitting to start this week’s roundup with some very important information –
Pumpkin Patch Locations! >>
* Here are pumpkin patches for family-friendly activities in South Carolina.
* And these are recommended pumpkin patches in New Jersey & Rockland County, N.Y. or opt for apple picking in these recommended destinations (in NJ & NY as well.)
* For those in the Portland area – these pumpkin patches are for you!
* For Palm Beach pumpkin patches – you don’t want to miss out on these beautiful locations.
* For fall festivities in the King County, Washington vicinity – check out these great farms and patches.
All these pictures just make us want to whip out the hot cocoa cups and apple cider mugs! 😀
And now onto other interesting parenting news from the past week…
* Have you ever been in an uncomfortable restaurant situation? You know which one we’re talking about – when the wait staff or neighboring tables are giving you those dirty looks because you can’t keep your kids in their seat long enough to finish off even half of a first course salad… Well then, this article is for you! 😉 Check out these insightful tips for managing your kids when eating out.
* Apparently, there’s a thin line between “Super Mom” and “Smother Mother”, and this article explains the differences between them perfectly! (*and even though it’s addressed at divorced parents, we found it to be very interesting for mom’s in general.)
* Today’s parents (parents in the tech-age that is) have many new obstacles and decisions to deal with. Here are some interesting points to think about when raising kids in a connected world, as it may be making things harder and harder for parents who are just trying to do the right thing…
And last but *definitely!* not least… have you seen the latest episode (posted last week) on Alicia Coppola’s parenting channel here on PTTV? You really don’t want to miss these – we’re posting a new video every Tuesday! 😀